Account Executive at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
The Client Success team works with our employer clients in pursuit of this mission. We continually strive to deliver superior value on health spend in addition to an excellent employer and an exceptional member experience. As an Account Executive you will work with clients to serve as a thought partner to help them achieve their business objectives. You will also build and run strong client service teams and serve as an internal advocate to work cross functionally to ensure that our CH teams are delivering experiences that delight our clients.As an Account Executive, you will:
- Develop deep client & consultant relationships with all key stakeholders
- Flawless delivery of Collective Health's services in a way that highlights for the clients and consultants our differentiated value proposition
- Drive results for clients by developing and delivering data-driven strategies that advance their strategic objectives
- Facilitate smooth transitions for new clients from Sales to Implementation to Open Enrollment, and Launch, working cross-functionally to resolve all escalations necessary to ensure clients are delighted for Go-live.
- Manage internal client team activities, including coordination of learning opportunities and cultivating client insights across market segment
- Execute successful end-to-end contract negotiations
- Exude self-motivated ownership of metric-driven results, continually acting with a sense of urgency to ensure that results are attained
- Exemplify internal and external leadership
- Embrace culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Champion perpetual change within Collective Health, to ensure that we anticipate market trends and offer industry-leading products and services
- Knowledge of healthcare/managed care business including many or all of the following: Self-administered medical, dental and pharmacy product knowledge, underwriting, risk and financial analysis skills, marketing processes, sales practices, account management and knowledge of administrative operations.
- Passion to serve clients with a strong focus on customer delivery and the ability to think in new and innovative ways.
- Successful track record and/or possesses clear aptitude as a leader, administrator, negotiator, and salesperson.
- Strong persuasion skills and effective communicator; possesses excellent relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated planning/organizational skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with matrix partners in the organization.
- Effective speaking and communication skills; demonstrated presentation skills.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please reach out to [email protected]