- Develop deep client & consultant relationships with all key stakeholders
- Flawless delivery of Collective Health's services in a way that highlights for the clients and consultants our differentiated value proposition
- Drive results for clients by developing and delivering data-driven strategies that advance their strategic objectives
- Facilitate smooth transitions for new clients from Sales to Implementation to Open Enrollment, and Launch, working cross-functionally to resolve all escalations necessary to ensure clients are delighted for Go-live.
- Manage internal client team activities, including coordination of learning opportunities and cultivating client insights across market segment
- Execute successful end-to-end contract negotiations
- Exude self-motivated ownership of metric-driven results, continually acting with a sense of urgency to ensure that results are attained
- Exemplify internal and external leadership
- Embrace culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Champion perpetual change within Collective Health, to ensure that we anticipate market trends and offer industry-leading products and services
- Knowledge of healthcare/managed care business including many or all of the following: Self-administered medical, dental and pharmacy product knowledge, underwriting, risk and financial analysis skills, marketing processes, sales practices, account management and knowledge of administrative operations.
- Passion to serve clients with a strong focus on customer delivery and the ability to think in new and innovative ways.
- Successful track record and/or possesses clear aptitude as a leader, administrator, negotiator, and salesperson.
- Strong persuasion skills and effective communicator; possesses excellent relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated planning/organizational skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with matrix partners in the organization.
- Effective speaking and communication skills; demonstrated presentation skills.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.