Account Executive at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Account Executive works closely with the account manager, creative, and operations teams in the improvement and maintenance of on-demand dealer marketing programs. The Account Executive serves as a secondary resource for the field team as well as internal teams of project documentation including, but not limited to, work start documents, project timelines and template usage reports and may manage small projects exclusively.
- Assists in the design and implementation of on-demand dealer marketing programs.
- Develops and maintains project starting documents, creative timelines, proofing checklists and usage reports.
- Works with internal team resources, such as creative, digital, operations, production and sales to keep projects on time and ensures all client and legal requirements are met.
- Proactively lead the work by thinking ahead and providing the internal teams with the information and assets needed to deliver a client request with excellence.
- Manages small to medium sized projects and enhancements exclusively.
- Actively participate in strategic planning sessions and creative meetings with a point of view.
- 1-3 years of project/account management experience in the marketing services field, automotive client preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field or commensurate experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Understanding of and ability to apply basic project management principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Perform effectively under short deadlines
- Ability to assign priorities and meet delivery dates
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of management, teams, clients and vendors
- Work collaboratively, emphasizing teamwork, diversity and knowledge sharing both within Epsilon and with external business partners
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented attitude in accepting work/new challenges
- Analytical ability to resolve/clarify program related issues
- Detail oriented for documentation of processes and effective follow-up
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce or Proof HQ a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.