At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
We are seeking a high-energy SaaS Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends preferably in B2B e-commerce, the Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects to understand their needs and recommend Codifyd’s Bridge SaaS platform to maximize value. We are looking for a team member who is adaptable, a knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer, technology, and interpersonal skills. If you are organized, passionate about client relations and focused on optimizing the client experience, we want to talk to you!
- Identify leads, make cold calls and take initiative to develop prospects while maintaining a database of contact information
- Manage the sales process from opportunity identification to contract execution
- Consult with prospective clients to understand their needs and demonstrate the value of Bridge products
- Work closely with Product engineering to relay market feedback and help optimize product-market fit.
- Serve as a technical advisor through the entire sales process, using technical knowledge to ensure needs are being met, understanding and being able to demonstrate functionality
- Build long-lasting, mutually fruitful relationships with external contacts and internal departments to craft a better customer experience
- Have an interest in emerging technology and stay curious and up to date on current industry trends and company offerings
- Handle complaints and negotiation, manage, and resolve objections
- Strong hunter mentality with the ability to strategically prospect and identify key stakeholders within Fortune 2000 companies.
- Self-starter with a “get stuff done” attitude who can work with minimal supervision.
- 5-10 years experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/implementation role
- Experience with SaaS sales
- The drive and energy to handle multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Enthusiastic, engaged and passionate about sales and the tech industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- The ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, experience working in a startup environment a plus!