Account Executive at Fast Radius
Role: Account Executive
Level: Mid Level
Location: West Loop, Chicago, IL
Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
Fast Radius is hiring driven, ambitious and competitive Account Executives that thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
An Account Executive will play a fundamental role in helping Fast Radius achieve its ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate must be comfortable self-generating leads, effectively working inbound leads, qualifying opportunities, advancing sales cycles and closing new business. Although Fast Radius’ main goal is new customer acquisition, we anticipate tremendous upsell potential into the growing account base as the company grows.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails, networking with the existing accounts and converting inbound leads into opportunities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects in your sales territory
- Research accounts and the buyers within each account, truly know the prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective on-line demonstrations for prospects
- Close new business and achieve quota
- Team with channel partners to source and close new business
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great listener and capable of developing a genuine rapport with prospects and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and engaging potential buyers
- BA/BS degree required
What we will provide you:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options