Account Executive at GiveSmart by Community Brands
The Account Executive is a highly visible member of the Givesmart by Community Brands team, responsible for the new business development within their assigned region. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
KEY DUTIES & PRIORITIES:
- Drive revenue in your assigned market/territory.
- Close exclusively new business accounts.
- Develop strong relationships in your assigned territory.
- Track and achieve necessary core metrics and KPI's (daily, monthly, quarterly).
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals set by the VP of Sales and Operations and the Director of Sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to):
- Own and drive revenue growth for the assigned region.
- Maintains, increases, and maximizes the sales volume of accounts and market share by developing sales strategies for every contact and prospect using analysis and account penetration.
- Efficiently and profitably controls the sales cycle: prospecting, telemarketing/cold calling, sales presentations, overcoming objections, proposals, and closing contracts.
- Provide weekly reporting to Sales Director
- Forecast (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Utilize CRM accurately to document and communicate all sales activity
- Maintains updated competitor information, i.e.: their services and practices, and keep Regional Manager informed on said practices.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Nurture relationships with all client contacts to foster long-term trust and increase the probability of retention.
- Sales experience with proven track record of success
- Minimum of 1 year closing experience
- Sales and/or service experience with non-profit clients is a plus
- Ability to sell value and close contracts per pricing strategy
- The desire to learn, grow and help our non-profit partners succeed
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Must be team focused and extremely organized
- Ability to deliver presentations in a group setting
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in the non-profit sector, customer service, event management or account management preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.