Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
The Clubhouse Sales Team drives regional, brick and mortar business for Trunk Club. The Business-to-Business (B2B) team builds and cultivates relationships with new businesses in order to expand our client base. The Account Executive will continue to help build the B2B function and report directly to the Head of Sales, Chicago. This candidate is an experienced and proven sales professional excited to play an integral role in building out our customer base.
What you’ll do
- Develop leads, build pipelines, accurately forecasting and meeting quarterly & annual revenue goals by building and cultivating your network.
- Building relationships with decision makers at key employers and be a trusted advisor/relationship manager for contracted clients by providing exceptional service and using discretion when deciding how to handle tough situations.
- Maintain a suite of accurate and visible reports through consistent use of CRM tools.
- Analyze and create strategic recommendations on initiatives and areas of focus that that will definite the short & long-term B2B business plan by utilizing independent judgment through selling experiences and keen awareness of competitive landscape.
- Manage implementation of B2B business plan by facilitating collaboration between key stakeholders in finance, legal, & marketing teams and providing strategic direction to management on process developments and improvements that are critical in scaling the B2B function
Who you are
- A confident professional. You’re outgoing, social and don’t shy away from an opportunity to not only connect with someone new, but influence and strategize.
- A problem solver. You’re an innate, strategic thinker, and have an innate ability to build relationships (existing relationships is a plus).
- A facilitator. You’re confident presenting in front of any sized group, evangelizing, educating and influencing.
- A developer of knowledge. You’ll continually develop and maintain comprehensive company and product knowledge in respect to all areas of the business (Men’s, Women’s, Custom).
- A multi-tasker. You’re comfortable executing multiple projects simultaneously, staying organized in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
What your background might look like
- 4-6 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success building a strong pipeline, actively forecasting sales, and regularly achieving or exceeding quota targets
- High proficiency in Relationship Management systems such as Salesforce.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a ‘start-up’ environment and operating outside of the black and white.
How we work
- With others. Work closely with a strong network of key business professionals and executives within Trunk Club, and externally.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.