At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we’re looking for an Account Executive to help cultivate new clients as we continue to grow our market share.
This individual will leverage their SaaS sales experience to drive growth through new client acquisition. They’ll collaborate with our business development team to generate and qualify new opportunities, navigate complex organizational structures and technology stacks, and provide streamlined solutions to common hiring problems. To succeed in this role, they’ll need to be a utility player who is equally comfortable following up on new leads and quarterbacking sales to completion.
Paradox Account Executives Love To:
- Ask questions first! Our AEs focus on discovery rather than pitching through deep dives with potential clients
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Present creative solutions through storytelling and consultative conversations
- Collaborate with the Paradox team to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
- Maintain and nurture relationships post-sale while presenting additional Talent solutions
Successful Account Executives Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years of software sales experience
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-driven sales cycle
- Track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous roles
- An innate desire to help clients find solutions to real problems
- Knowledge of the recruiting/HR industry, preferred
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan