Account Executive at Taste It Wines
Taste It Wines - discover the world, by the glass.
We recently raised our seed round of funding, and with that we’re hiring across the board, expanding our operations to 20 states, with Chicago as our top priority.
As a global winery, we visit regions across the world and collaborate with storied winemakers to uncover novel wines of meaningful character and quality. We work to celebrate the people, places and stories behind each bottle and do so to make discovering new wines easy, exciting, and rewarding through our premium by-the-glass 6.3 ounce mini bottles.
See www.tasteitwines.com for examples.
Account Executive Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for an Account Executive to help us expand our hotel partnerships across the untouched fresh territory of Chicago. At Taste It, we have partnered with 200+ 3-5 star hotels in CA, AZ and TX.
Hotel partners play a critical role in driving our bottom line, creating distribution outlets, and providing a base to grow from as we mature as a business. As an Account Executive, you will be joining the founding team - which has been working on the company for the last 2.5 years. This Account Executive will be laying the foundation for what is the largest revenue driver for Taste It Wines. You will be on the ground floor, and be expected to not only excel, but to create and grow as both an Account Executive and as a team member.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end sales process by pitching and closing hotel food & beverage directors across Chicago on the value of partnering with Taste It
- Help develop expansion playbook for new markets, starting with Chicago and expanding across the Midwest
- Analyze wine industry trends and be on the front line working with hotels and retail stores to understand where opportunities lie to drive incremental revenue
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- An impressive track record of being a hustler and a top performer
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- 1-3+ years of sales experience
- Experience with hotels and the food & beverage industry a plus
- Base + Uncapped Commission
- Equity package
- Healthcare Benefits
- Did we say...wine?