Our Account Executive (AE) plays a vital role in the customer experience and is a key member of the customer retention team. Supporting our clients with exceptional service by developing and executing life cycle management campaigns to achieve better outcomes is the core focus for this role. The AE is a business partner with our Regional Executives and works in tandem to optimize customer retention and client revenue. This is a great opportunity to showcase your customer engagement abilities and join a leader in the automotive software industry.
- Apply understanding of customer objectives, automotive consumer behaviors, lifecycle marketing, and advanced analytics to develop targeted 1:1 campaigns.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and co-author client roadmaps and account plans.
- Partner with Regional Executive (RE), cross-functional teams on account management and campaign design and execution.
- Demonstrate expertise in all Affinitiv products and services.
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution.
- Drive performance metrics and key performance indicators to identify account risks and develop share of wallet sales strategies.
- Assist with campaign performance reports, including but not limited to interpreting and applying analytical insights to optimize campaigns and programs.
- Partner with Regional Executive (RE) and Vice President, Sales to assist with preparing new growth opportunities, Quarterly Business Report (QBR), and Customer Roadmaps.
- Seek to optimize, automate, and standardize across the customer operational model.
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years of experience working with advertising agencies, marketing technology, or digital media agencies.
- Excellent client service acumen.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make and deliver client presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in high functioning teams and be flexible within a fast pace and changing environment.
- Proficient understanding of lifecycle management practices, targeting campaigns and online media.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising techniques, strategies and practices.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and products.