ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (NEW GRAD) at Epsilon
Fast track your career with Conversant’s New Grad Program. You’ll get to explore and discover what you want to do-and where you can have the greatest impact. As a New Grad you’ll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference — each and every day. In addition, Associates will take part in leader talks, a formal mentorship program and numerous professional development courses.
About This Role
The Account Management Specialist will support the tactical execution of client campaigns and development of promotional programs that allow us to maintain and optimize client revenue in an ROI-focused environment to ultimately help grow market share. In addition, you will partner with the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with project management and program execution across internal cross-teams while providing our clients with exception service.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate expertise in all Conversant Account Management tools and processes
- Assist in the execution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign launches
- Monitor program performance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage and maintain client promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all client promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor campaign activity to identify and potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven by measurable results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a constant drive to succeed no matter what.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.