Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking an Account Management Specialist to participate in our New Grad Program. As an Associate Account Management Specialist you will support the tactical execution of client campaigns and development of promotional programs that allow us to maintain and optimize client revenue in an ROI-focused environment to ultimately help grow market share. In addition, you will partner with the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with project management and program execution across internal cross-teams while providing our clients with exception service.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Demonstrate expertise in all Account Management tools and processes
- Assist in the execution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign launches
- Monitor program performance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage and maintain client promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all client promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor campaign activity to identify and potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
· Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing or similar disciple preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment driven by measurable results
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Passionate and self-motivated with a drive to success
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.