Hello, Account Manager!
Freeosk Inc. is searching for a full-time, Chicago-based Account Manager who can build meaningful relationships with our CPG and Retailer clients. In this role, you’ll be highly motivated to open customer doors to then engage in conversational selling that results in your understanding of their business objectives. And you’ll skillfully translate those insights into outcome-orientated, strategic account plans that you’ll drive to a close. Ready to work with some of the world’s largest brands and retailers? Read on!
Freeosk’s approach to client service:
- Solve the client’s problems, not ours.
- Service first. Do the hard work so it’s easy for the client to say yes.
- Use simple, powerful communication that motivates the client to take action.
- Relentlessly work options to the client’s business challenges. There’s always another move.
This may be the perfect job if you…
- thrive in fast-paced, diverse and highly collaborative work environments
- have a proven track record of creatively solving challenges using a consultative approach
- are positive, fearless and fun-loving
- can travel ~2x/month to meet with clients
How success is measured:
- Grow existing client relationships that results in annual revenue growth
- Client retention and repeat purchase
- Establishing new clients
- Account planning outputs and sales activity
Your skills, background, and experience include:
- 3+ years of client-facing sales experience with a CPG, retailer or marketing agency
- Experience selling Marketing services
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Planning: setting yourself and your clients up for success
- Clear communication: creating easy-to-understand, on-topic messaging for internal and external audiences
- Persistence: consistently taking action to advance a client’s conversation
- Persuasion: ability to positively influence a client’s beliefs
- Self-motivated: daily behaviors that result in forward momentum and material results
- Growth mindset: general outlook that there is a personal learning for you to gain from both positive and negative experiences
- Competitive pay (base + quarterly commission)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Hours
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Gym Stipend
- Free Divvy membership
- Sports teams
- On-site yoga classes
About Freeosk, Inc.
Freeosk is the key that unlocks the power of free to fuel the discovery process. We use the energy of free and our partnerships to develop an ongoing relationship with shoppers and consumers that is fun and relevant.
A nimble, Chicago-based marketing firm made up of a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, creatives, data analysts, software developers, sales professionals, operations and project managers, and other specialists, Freeosk works collaboratively with retailers and CPG makers to develop rich shopping, mobile and digital experiences that help people engage and connect with brands.