SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire an Account Manager in the Chicago area.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
We are searching for an individual that has experience in the Natural, Organic, Health & Wellness industry and will provide valuable insights and solutions to drive additional growth.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
- Own the client relationship including, but not limited to: short and long-term strategic planning, regular and on demand data requests
- Facilitate timely resolutions to client inquiries, agreed upon training and overall client fulfillment
- Ability to interpret, analyze and clearly communicate data in formal or informal presentations
- Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying data driven business opportunities and present thoughtful recommendations for solution
- Exhibit solid account management skills to identify and prioritize projects/requests efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills to foster new and existing relationships across the client’s organization based upon SPINS product offerings
- Ability to work effectively across various internal and external teams by demonstrating clear and concise communication skills
- Identify client solutions by understanding roles and data needs across roles within client organization
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Marketing or Information Technology (or related degree)
- 3-4+ years of experience with a Retailer, Distributor, Broker or Manufacturer
- 3-4 years of experience in account/relationship management and/or partner development
- 3+ years of experience story-telling using data, insight and visualization
- Business and commercial acumen
- Data analysis and storytelling
- Advanced Excel/visualization skills required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven self-starter with a goal-oriented approach
- Analytical in approach; ability to spot trends, anomalies and opportunities in data sets
- Ability to engage and interact with senior-level Leadership within the client’s organization
- Advanced capabilities within Excel and PowerPoint (Pivots, Dynamic Formulas, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to learn new tools and services and quickly apply internally and externally
- Natural Industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in IRI POS and consumer panel data is preferred, but not required
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and client
- Deliver work to a higher standard
- Always striving to improve yourself and the way things are done
Required attributes for SPINS
- Vibrant – Passionate about driving health and wellness
- Disruptor – We aren’t afraid to do things differently
- Connected – Work as a team with others; build strong relationships with colleagues
- Be Yourself – we are open & honest with each other; we take responsibility for our actions