Heretik is a lightweight, deployable application that seamlessly integrates into your Relativity instance. Our contract review solution enables Relativity users to extend their favorite e-Discovery tool to corporate transaction and regulatory response use cases, enhancing best practices with minimal disruption.
From inception, we’ve prioritized cutting-edge machine learning technology along with workflow capabilities to allow users to take immediate action on their contract data. Whether managing massive M&A transactions, comparing messy employment agreements, or extracting critical data in bespoke contracts, our solution reduces days or weeks of work to minutes. The results? More accurate bids, better win rates, larger capacity to manage contracts, and expanded footprints within key accounts.
What You Will Contribute:
As an Account Manager at Heretik, you will be responsible for all aspects of relationship management, strategically partnering with our customers to understand their business initiatives and challenges. You will focus on continued solution optimization, with the underlying intent of improving usage, through use of best practices to manage and grow contract review project revenue with our clients.
- Manage pre- & post-sales contact with an assigned client base in order to facilitate positive and proactive long-term relationships.
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention
- Qualifying and disqualify new business opportunities.
- Drive profitable business retentions and new business growth.
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Heretik’s product reach and increase usage
- Engage new sales opportunities through existing leads database, inbound lead follow-up & outbound communication, and prospecting activities
- Perform effective virtual and live software demos with prospects with strong ability to close
- Gain expert knowledge of Heretik software and value propositions to articulate to target markets
- Demonstrate success in closing large and complex sales; encourage and contribute to creative deal making; actively leverage role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
- Develop and negotiate enterprise-level proposals and contracts.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Forecast sales activity through proper use of sales tools and create and deliver customized sales presentations to lead high-impact meetings.
- Actively manage sales pipeline by devoting energy to each stage of the selling cycle
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time.
- Enterprise Cloud/SaaS selling or integration experience
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to involve different department stakeholders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across the globe
- Analytical and data driven, be able to interpret business data to generate insights for clients and prospects
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Wholesale channel sales enablement experience
- Relativity software experience