As a successful Account Manager at STATS, you will be motivated, capable and charismatic with a strong interest in sports. You will thrive on building meaningful client relationships with a consultative approach. Partnering with the rest of the STATS team, you'll work with clients on a daily basis and be responsible for overall account management including; increasing sales through upselling, renewals, strengthening existing relationships and implementing service strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Consistently achieve revenue targets through retention, expansion and growth of clients
- Maintain account plans that include strategies to penetrate and develop new business
- Manage day-to-day activity with clients, partnering with STATS team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of software and solutions
- Respond quickly and effectively to ongoing client queries and requests
- Utilize stakeholder management strategies, and develop winning value propositions for products and services that align to account priorities
- Establish and develop relationships with key executive influencers to anticipate key developments and provide relevant solutions
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization
- Required travel of up to 30%
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- 6+ years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling and ensuring customer success with data and/or technology solutions.
- Strong sales and service management process/organizational skills
- Functional mastery of account planning and sales execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.