LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking an Account Manager with a passion for delighting customers. We work with mid-market and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology, and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building one of Chicago’s fastest-growing SaaS businesses AND have a direct impact on customer experience -- driving customer adoption and expansion.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Own the customer experience for a portfolio of customers
- Drive a quota of renewal and expansion revenue
- Partner directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver an optimal customer experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Focus on identifying, growing, and developing existing customers by creating long term goals and strategic roadmaps to generate new business
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Assist customers with issue resolution and report bugs identified by customers to the development team
- Hold frequent success reviews with customers to ensure we maintain them as a LogicGate customer
- Coordinate with team members to ensure consistent service
- Forecast and track client success metrics along with Customer Success
- Deliver world-class customer service in every customer interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4+ years of experience in software sales or consulting roles
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit is a plus
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description