Syndigo's account partners are responsible for working with our current client base to better understand our solution/application and how to apply it to our client's business. The account partner position will play a critical role in the client retention function at Syndigo by working with our clients to ensure strong awareness and utilization of our solution.
Account partners leverage problem-solving skills and technical interest to help support our nationwide clients in their critical initiatives. The role requires becoming an expert in our application and working closely with our clients to help ensure Syndigo is helping our clients drive their organizations' strategic initiatives. By conducting consistent and meaningful conversations to enhance client engagement, account partners engage applicable teams within our client base. Account partners work directly with an assigned account executive to ensure retention of clients through strategic utilization of our solution.
This role will be based in Syndigo's office in Chicago (loop), Nashville or Cleveland (downtown).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with clients and their teams through an understanding of specific business and individual needs/priorities
- Connect knowledge of business and individual's priorities to Syndigo insights through utilization of the solution
- Utilize warm and cold-call techniques to drive a high volume of structured, daily client interactions.
- Navigate Sydnigo's solution on behalf of the client, ensuring the appropriate solution is provided to meet a client's problems
- Educate clients on the benefits of Syndigo's solution through articulation of Syndigo's value proposition
- Assist in creating customized implementation and engagement plans for each client and their respective needs, based on the understanding of their business initiatives
- Conduct new client onboarding sessions to ensure delivery of value upon client investment
- Lead onsite and virtual training sessions to achieve awareness of key GDN functionality
- Partner with Account Executive/Director to develop renewal and potential growth strategies
- 1-5 years of experience in a client support role, with demonstrable expertise in client relations, relationship building, and knowledge of the CPG industry from both retailer and manufacturer perspectives
- High degree of comfort with technology, particularly databases and syndicated data
- Skilled presenter of sales messaging in a professional setting
- Organization, time-management, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and make decisions of wide variety and complexity
- Experience in a sales department with database or syndicated data a plus
- Demonstrated record of success at both large, complex organizations and in mid-sized environments
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.