Account Strategist Manager at LotLinx, Inc.
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:13 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Account Strategist Manager
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for an Account Strategist Manager in our Chicago headquarters located in the heart of the downtown loop. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
The Account Strategist Manager will drive the goals of the Account Management department through both individual performance as well as tracking and ensuring the team’s performance. They will engage with dealership counterparts using their strong analytical and interpersonal skills to build and grow dealer relationships, educate the customer on LotLinx products, and develop upsell opportunities. They will manage daily delivery of campaigns as well as provide analysis of campaign reports in order to convey the ROI. The Account Strategist Manager will onboard, train, manage, and coach a team of Account Strategists and Senior Account Strategists, so a blend of analytical, selling, and people management skills are key to the success of this position.
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in account management
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales
- 3+ years management experience
- Google Analytics – Advanced certification
- Excel expertise to easily perform functions such as building pivot tables, macros, and Vlookups
- Salesforce expertise
- Strong G Suite skills
- 20% time spent traveling is required
- Must be in office during working hours of the Account Management team, which spans multiple US regions
- Very familiar with dealership operations
- Experience in various digital marketing methods
- In-depth understanding of online lead generation, the technology ecosystem, reporting of campaigns, etc.
- Emotional intelligence and people management skills
- Excellent communication, motivation and presentation skills – you will need to both lead a team and make individual contributions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to collect, analyze, and summarize information
- Business acumen and the ability to think strategically in order to generate unique business insights to create competitive advantages
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.
Read Full Job Description