LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for an Account Strategist in our Chicago headquarters located in the heart of the downtown loop. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
The Account Strategist will drive superior client satisfaction, retention, and growth by managing a portfolio of 100-140 accounts. They will engage with dealership counterparts using their strong analytical and interpersonal skills to build and grow dealer relationships, educate the customer on LotLinx products, and develop upsell opportunities. They will manage daily delivery of campaigns as well as provide analysis of campaign reports in order to convey the ROI. The Account Strategist is responsible for both customer retention as well as customer growth, so folks with a blend of analytical and sales savvy find this role most rewarding.
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in account management
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales
- Google Analytics – Intermediate certification
- Intermediate Excel skills to easily perform functions such as building pivot tables, macros, and vlookups
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- 30+ hours experience at a car dealership preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of automotive retail experience
- Working knowledge of various digital marketing methods such as SEO, SEM, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, attribution, and more
- Fundamental understanding of online lead generation, technology ecosystem, reporting of campaigns, etc.
- Superior communication and presentation skills – must be able to digest vast amounts of data and summarize the key points
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information
- Problem solving skills and the ability to consider a problem or situation from different points of view to make the most effective decision
- Customer-centric business conduct to provide a positive customer experience before and after the sale in order to drive repeat business and customer loyalty
- Strategic thinking skills in order to generate and apply unique business insights and opportunities intended to create competitive advantages for LotLinx
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.
Read Full Job Description