closerlook's Account Supervisor is a driven, engaged marketer who thrives in a collaborative team atmosphere to develop unique solutions that differentiate our client’s brands in the market.
- Build and sustain relationships with key clients grounded in an understanding of their business goals.
- Develop proficiency in the client's market, trends, influencers, competitors, and key stakeholders.
- Able to effectively communicate the brand’s business objectives to the agency team both verbally and through written communications such as project briefs.
- Collaborate with project team to deliver multichannel solutions with measurable results that meet or exceed client objectives.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Effectively provide feedback on strategy and creative work in development as well as interpret client and med/legal feedback for the agency team.
- Partner with Project Management and account leadership to manage the financials for assigned accounts.
- Establish a fluency in the capabilities and offerings of closerlook .
- 3-5 years of experience managing client relationships in an agency environment
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is required
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions and project teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience in managing multichannel digital tactics (web, email, mobile, video) and campaigns is required
- Demonstrated verbal, written and communication skills
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.