closerlook's Account Supervisor is a driven, engaged client service professional who thrives in a collaborative team atmosphere and excels at developing unique solutions that differentiate our client’s brands in the market.
- Build and sustain relationships with key clients grounded in an understanding of their business goals.
- Demonstrate ability to provide confident counsel on client inquiries and establish fluency in the capabilities and offerings of closerlook.
- Develop proficiency in the client's market, trends, influencers, competitors, and key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate the brand’s business objectives to the agency team both verbally and through written communications.
- Provide feedback on work in development across strategy, creative, technical and analytic project types as well as interpret client and medical/regulatory/legal feedback for the agency team.
- Document all scope requests (detailed description of the client deliverable), author project briefs (with input from subject matter experts as needed), and write SOWs based on inputs provided by delivery team.
- Partner with delivery and account leadership to monitor revenue and profit and mitigate risks, including discussing scope issues with the client directly.
- Demonstrate an eye for opportunities, catching potential growth opportunities and partnering with account leadership to grow revenue within assigned accounts.
- 5-7 years of experience managing client relationships in an agency environment
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is required
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions and project teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience in managing multichannel digital tactics (web, email, mobile, video) and campaigns is required
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills