Affiliate Account Manager at Topstep
At Topstep, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
One of the most important ways that we reach traders worldwide is through our affiliates and partners. We’ve decided to bring our affiliate recruitment arm in-house, so we’re looking for someone who can manage the three main aspects of this crucial role: recruitment, activation, and onboarding of new affiliate partners. This role will work closely with and be supported by our Affiliate Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Manager to ensure that our affiliate partners have everything they need to be successful. You’ll also be part of a brand new department, with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement, which contributes significantly to our company’s overall key results. If you’ve dipped your toes into the affiliate marketing space, and are ready for some autonomy to proactively make an impact, please apply! One of the best parts of this role is the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with our affiliate partners all over the world.
The successful candidate will also have a genuine enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and be able to excel in a fast-paced, high energy start-up environment.
Excited about this opportunity? Read on, keeping in mind that we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. Topstep believes that diverse people and ideas result in better business, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
The Role, along with everything you’d expect
- The Affiliate Account Manager role is an ideal opportunity for a truly proactive and motivated sales professional to sculpt this new role and set high standards!
- The role is also a great fit for candidates who have gained experience in an agency environment and are ready to be a part of a an exciting, collaborative team
- Our affiliates are primarily C-level executives and business owners, which will give this role great exposure to the business world generally
- Responsible for finding, vetting, and approving new affiliate partners worldwide
- The Affiliate Account Manager will assist our new affiliate partners with getting set up and activated within our affiliate management system to ensure a smooth experience
- Onboarding is also crucial and will vary based on each affiliate partner’s marketing needs; the Affiliate Marketing Manager will skillfully understand these needs and work to provide resources
- Maintaining relationships with affiliate partners to best optimize their promotional efforts
The Ideal Candidate
- Approximately 2+ years of relevant sales experience will be the perfect amount for this role
- Equally values customer service skills and sales skills. You know that being a great partner is crucial to a great partnership!
- Prior experience in affiliate channel and/or channel sales. As with any marketing channel, understanding the inputs, outputs, and relationships is crucial
- Patience and organization. Providing an excellent experience to our affiliate partners, no matter the situation, is important to us and needs to be of utmost importance to you
- Eager to learn. This is a new role for us, so we know we won’t always get things right on the first try; we need someone who is similarly willing to try new things and learn from mistakes.
- Spanish-speaking is definitely a bonus, Please apply even if you don’t!
- Experience in the financial industry, specifically brokerage, trading, fintech or investing is also a bonus
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Generous paid family leave, plus flexible ramp up period upon return, and extra PTO days
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly team Innovation Labs, which contribute to long term strategic decisions
- Vacation bonus, when you take off 5 consecutive days to fully clock out
- #TopstepTravel, a semi-regular raffle for luxury accommodations in a variety of cities
- Professional development budget, provided for continuing education, training, and workshops
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Flexible Schedule Options, including 4-day workweek and half day Friday schedules
- Employee Assistance Program, for when you need some professional support in your personal life
- Coming [back] Soon: Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Coming [back] Soon: Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Graceful Leave Policy
- Pre-tax spending accounts, for your dependent and health care needs plus transportation
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing annually), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid volunteer hours
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Is Topstep the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.