Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the management of specified client relationships (retainer or project based) including account service, project management, and financial accountability for profit contribution. The Account Supervisor also leads the account team on all matters of execution.
• Flawless execution of clients’ programs and plan tactics and follow-through
• Coordinate with production and creative groups on program development
• Contribute to Strategic Planning and Concept Development
• Proactive thought-leadership across all aspects of the business
• Keep senior management accurately informed and current on all aspects of work activity
• Oversee post-program Evaluation. Quarterly readout on various in-market campaigns. In working with Analytics, evaluate performance, make recommendations towards in-market changes or future testing to expand on learnings
• Team/Staffing account management; Provide leadership, mentorship and management for direct reports, where applicable. Consult with junior team members on strategies, test designs, client mgmt, internal process and procedures
• Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations and track all costs and time. Monitor and manage the agencies profitability while keeping within the client’s budget
• Weekly client status calls – participate in covering action items, outstanding topics including creative, branding, testing, results, segmentation, objectives, future planning sessions, etc.
• Work with senior team members on development and management of a profitable business/account plan
• Competitive review – continually evaluate market conditions and provide client with agency POV on how to address
• Serve as the strategic and operational lead in the development and execution of two pillar programs
• At times, lead the development of new concept ideas that enhance Epsilon’s ongoing business efforts with the client and demonstrate the ability to sell in these concepts to the client
• Creatively and proactively provide solutions to client business issues and challenges
• Instill a disciplined approach in flawless execution regarding 100% of details at all times.
• Act as agency ambassador internally and externally
• Provide leadership with respect to the Epsilon culture
(and such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
• Direct mail marketing or similar experience required
• Automotive Marketing experience preferred
• Digital Marketing experience a plus
• Experience creating, overseeing, and analyzing successful program strategies required
• College Degree preferred
• Minimum of 5-7 years client service with a direct marketing services agency is preferred.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to interface and communicate with the client
• The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management
• Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
• PC proficient, including familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite but especially skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through and ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately
• Ability to solve practical problems, applying analytical reasoning
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work additional hours when needed
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.