Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Arity Sales team plants the seeds of our company's success. We're looking for candidates who bring a unique concoction of consulting, business development, technology, and-of course-sales experience to help our business take off. Innovation, transparency and a desire to do the right thing are essential for this position, because we're not selling one specific product-we're selling ideas and solutions we truly believe in. Team members are passionate about their job and excited about the opportunity to drive change not just for customers, but for an entire industry. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge of transportation across multiple industries and thinks outside the box to help our partners solve their toughest transportation problems. Sound like you? Let's chat!
The Sales Engineer-Lead Consultant is responsible for discovering the technical and business requirements of a customer's business goals and demonstrating why Arity products and services are a better fit for potential customers (opportunities) than any competitive product. The Sales Engineer-Lead Consultant coordinates and plans with product management and engineering teams to ensure understanding and appropriate fit for our product features and benefits, as well as the technical integration of these products during any evaluations or pilots. The sales engineer has responsibility and accountability for designing and executing the discovery process and presenting the final solution design to the potential customer.
- Sell the Arity platform and products!
- Collaborate with various product and engineering teams to be widely knowledgeable in Arity products and their value proposition to prospective industries and customers.
- Maintain awareness and have ability to demonstrate features of all generally available (GA) products and their associated business benefits. This includes creating demonstrations and replicating the customer requirements into a proposed solution.
- Involve leadership and get approval from product management when there are required features that are not generally available (GA) but could be considered in the roadmap to facilitate a sale.
- Provide consulting and coaching for product teams, so that they may understand the needs and desires of the customer.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to pre-sales technical questions and help customers evaluate our technology solutions. Illustrate the answers to those questions through hands on demonstration.
- Responsible for authoring Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) for prospective customers.
- Assist with proposal and statement of work development.
- Design, manage and execute evaluations and pilot projects for potential customers.
- Build long-term technical relationships and become a trusted adviser for customers across all lines of business.
- Participate in industry-related conferences and events which includes speaking, technical demonstrations and networking to generate leads.
- Provide Arity leadership visibility into potential future state requirements of Arity products via customer interaction, competitive research and industry-related conferences.
- Produce presentation assets and interactive product demonstrations to support the technical content of our sales and marketing efforts.
- Track customer interactions in Salesforce, with meaningful insights into the progress and current requirements toward successful implementation of our solutions.
- Degree with technical study or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen and ability to grasp and apply advanced analysis concepts to solving problems.
- Possess knowledge of mobile application development on both native iOS and native Android platforms.
- Able to identify outstanding or unresolved issues and develop and sell a strategy for handling them.
- Communicate effectively through complex content and discussions.
- Articulate business objectives and their alignment to Arity's strategic direction.
The minimum salary for this position is $90,000. The salary offered will be commesurate with experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment