Assistant Sales Advisor
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
The Assistant Sales Advisor role (Style Squad) will function as a nimble, product specialist that can provide creative and efficient support, while also maintaining a consistent experience for Trunk Club customers. The Assistant Sales Advisor team will support our Stylists to ensure consistency and deliver style needs.
What you’ll do
- Assist throughout ‘Trunk Preview’ process to complete quality control, edits as well as style expertise to our stylist teams.
- Provide outfitting advice to our customers.
- Adding customer wants/needs to current and future Trunks to ensure a high level of curation and personalization.
- Answering customer fit and style questions for items in a Trunk or requested.
Who you are
- A customer-minded individual. You love helping others, create positive experiences and know how to hustle.
- A communicator. Provides timely information to internal stakeholders and are comfortable collaborating and sharing ideas.
- A lover of style. You’re creative and excited about apparel.
- Driven and self-assured. You are accountable to goals and have a track record of exceeding them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback and are open to self-development.
- Resourceful and adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
How we work
- With and for our customers. Our Assistant Sales Advisors focus on delivering a great experience to all of our customers and maintain relationships through a digital space.
- With style. We gain and share product knowledge with our customers to help them feel confident and most importantly, that their shopping needs are taken care of with our expertise.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of sales representatives and customer base. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds sustainable relationships for our successful company.
- With transparency. We have an open team environment. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- With one goal in mind. Our National Sales team is a crucial piece or driving revenue for our Trunk business. We work together, achieve together and build together.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Social environment with built-in bar, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee-shop!
- This is an hourly position that will require some evening and weekend shifts. You can expect to work (5) 8-hour shifts per week.
- Expected schedule is 40 hours a week comprised of 8 hour shifts