Associate Account Manager, Partnerships
About The Opportunity
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. User-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart in the world of online food ordering. Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-then Grubhub is the place for you!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Associate, Enterprise Accounts role is the key contact for all Grubhub Enterprise Marketplace franchised accounts. You will be tasked with developing successful client partnerships by overseeing experiences and expectations while building the value of GrubHub and its affiliate sites. Your goals will focus on launch, retention, account maintenance, and revenue generation of franchised accounts. Working with internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for coordinating across multiple engineering and operational teams to help ensure a successful launch. Post-launch, you will be communicating with clients on a regular basis, maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio, as well as exploring ways to grow each account.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Have a pulse of individual Franchisee relationships
- Upsell Franchisees on rate increases and marketing opportunities
- Manage internal administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Assist corporate Account Advisor with compiling information for Quarterly Business Reviews and other client meetings
- Join weekly Client calls with corporate Account Advisor
- Execute regional marketing campaigns
- Increase revenue across book of business and reduce churn
- Manage restaurant trainings with Elite Care team
- Manage market closures: market, holiday, natural disaster
- Follow-up on requests from the Care Team
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set and met with franchisee partners
- Franchisee partnership retention and general account maintenance
What You Bring to the Table
- Account Management or experience working with large clients is a plus
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or high school/equivelent + experience
- Experience working with or selling to restaurant owners a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus
- Knowledge and interest in digital food ordering
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Fund . Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected].