Associate Client Integration Engineer at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking an Associate Client Integration Engineer to participate in our New Grad Program.
The Associate Client Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role that combines aspects of a web technologist, consultant, business analyst, and solutions architect. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Epsilon’s technology to achieve those goals through affiliate, media and agency platforms. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising. This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing client support.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Integrate marketers into the Epsilon system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Be involved with all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation, automated test setup and maintenance
- Develop scripts and process data feeds to support new client initiatives
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test new integration deployments
- Help support departmental initiatives to drive innovation
- Work collaboratively with peers
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
· Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered
- Self-starter, able to keep up with industry trends
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills with abilities to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Python)
- Internship experience with web applications or strong technical background a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.