Business Development Lead
We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
As a Business Development Lead, you will be responsible for generating new sales leads that will grow revenue. Your main goal will be developing the market in specific verticals while maintaining the highest levels of customer happiness. You’ll work to qualify customers and to understand if Hologram can help fulfill their business and technical goals. As one of the first business development hires you will work closely with the management team to craft our sales strategies and team culture.
What should excite you about Hologram
- Brainstorming, researching, and testing outbound sales campaigns to target specific customer segments within IoT
- Consulting with prospective customers to understand their needs and pitching how Hologram’s IoT connectivity platform can help them scale
- Collaborating with Account Executives to demonstrate the value of Hologram to new customers
- Building and running a pipeline of prospective client campaigns
- Working with the Director of Sales to continuously identify strategic targets
- Providing feedback to Product and Growth about different messaging and positioning opportunities for Hologram’s offerings
What gets us passionate about you
- You've built a proven a track record successfully acquiring prospective customers through creative sales campaigns
- You’ve collaborated to improve past outbound processes
- A background rich in selling, sales, and persuasion
- Experience communicating sales progress throughout an organization
- Curiosity and capability to discover prospect barriers to adoption within their organization
- Clear ability to communicate product benefits to a variety of different customer personas.
Life with Hologram
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls with independence and trust.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email [email protected]
Together we’re going to build something phenomenal — a way to help everyone and everything stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to self-driving cars. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in the Chicago Loop. If you prefer to be partially or fully remote, we can work with you on a case-by-case basis.