Business Development Manager - Analytics Solutions
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
With the high growth of analytical insight being utilized in customer engagement for the purpose of driving customer satisfaction, optimization and experience, opportunities are abound for companies like Infutor that has rich data assets that can be enabled into the moment of customer engagement. Infutor is looking for a Business Development professional who can lead the charge of leveraging those data assets into meaningful insight to help broaden relationships with existing customers, create incremental value in prospect and new customer opportunities, and explore new market and product applications. This role is entrepreneurial in nature and at the crossroads where product management, business and market development all intersect. Analytics has become one of the fastest growing categories with the emergence of big data and digital. Infutor is seeking a dynamic business development professional with solid Analytics, Product Management/Marketing, and Sales Support skills.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for; product and marketing strategy and execution for Infutor’s analytics solutions, training, education and support of those solutions within infutor’s sales organization, as well as driving awareness and usage of infutor’s analytics products in market. The BDM will be expected to understand Infutor’s current solutions and market applications and how analytics will drive further value and functionality into them. The BDM will be responsible for collaborating with the Marketing organization for go-to-market and ongoing marketing activities across the product line. The Business Development Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Own the product roadmap for Analytics, taking input from internal sources and external sources. Author the product roadmap in the form of detailed, technical plan and keep it up-to-date.
- Collaborate on Analytic Solutions with the core Data Science, Technology and Product teams responsible for architecting and engineering the subsequent product requirements.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis, pricing to support the Analytic Solutions and go-to-market activities.
- Help to drive marketing strategy and product promotion success for Infutor’s analytics solutions.
- Develop messaging/positioning documents for future analytics products.
- Define and drive through collaboration with product and Marketing teams the creation of sales tools (case studies, live demonstrations, white papers, customer powerpoints and other collateral) to optimally position Infutor's analytics solutions; support various sales initiatives and channels by presenting in front of key customer accounts or industry events.
- Collaborate with Data Strategy team to identify data assets needed to drive new analytics products and markets.
- Assist leadership in the creation of market forecasts and business models via financial modeling.
- Passionately evangelize and support your product roadmap features within the company and externally with clients and prospects.
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirited person that is a highly motivated, results-driven strategic thinker, who has strong product and sales skills in the field of analytics. Experience should demonstrate expertise in Product Management or Marketing, Sales or Business Development and Analytics.
In addition, you should possess the following required skills:
- True passion for their work and desire to make their projects succeed.
- At least 5-10 years overall experience in the areas of Product, Sales, Business Development and Analytics.
- At least 5+ years industry expertise in those various capacities specific to Analytics.
- Worked in or familiar with Agile processes and/or Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding product and marketing strategy, with experience bringing new products to market.
- Excellent communication skills: must write, speak and present information effectively.
- Confidence as a leader in an agile fast growing organization.
- Ability to work effectively with and influence executives. Strong executive presence and professional maturity.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work with senior leaders to establish strategies;
- Creative market research skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- BS/BA required.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round