Business Development Manager at Evoker, Inc
We are a fast-growing micro-branding agency in Chicago that specializes in cinematic, scalable filmmaking and technology. We take a 180-degree approach to traditional “corporate video” to offer our clients turn-key documentary-style films that help drive acquisition and meet objectives. As our company grows, we are looking to add a highly motivated, people-driven and successful Business Development Manager to our team.
As the Business Development Manager, you will act as an individual owner for revenue growth. You will be responsible for the organization and execution of daily prospecting and selling activity to clients across numerous verticals, using tactics such as email, phones calls, live meetings and customer-facing presentations. You will be held accountable for the achievement of weekly activity goals and new client landing targets.
Upon successful completion of a 30-day trial period, you will be offered benefits and will be invited into a commission program that will enable you to earn payouts, incremental to your base pay, based on revenue growth via client landing and sales achievements.
- Maintain constant focus on issuing cold communications to prospects, converting highest possible percentage into new clients
- Gain access and sell to decision makers within a variety of companies ranging from Fortune 500 to smaller enterprise organizations
- Organize daily and weekly activities to maximize available time and bandwidth for the pursuit of new clients and achievement of weekly prospect engagement targets and monthly account open/close targets
- Follow up on leads generated by acquisition programming and convert highest possible percentage into new clients
- Guide prospects through entire sales cycle including negotiation and contracting
- Continually communicate with existing clients – drive organizational penetration, terms negotiation, problem solving/issue management and upselling
- Develop expertise on micro-branding as a sales strategy
- Engage with local market groups and strategic trade organizations to strengthen Evoker brand equity and access to prospects
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate and energetic about connecting with people
- Basic understanding of CRM and prospecting web tools
- Combination of inside and outside sales experience
- Some already-established relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience