Business Development Manager
What's This Position All About?
This isn’t your typical sales role. Perfect Search is looking for individuals that are or have the potential to be great salespeople in our organization. These individuals will be supported by strong marketing materials, proven sales strategies, and personal support from our team. A sales associate works to establish and grow long-term relationships with prospective clients.
What You'll Do
- Prospecting mid-market and enterprise level companies for new business opportunities.
- Researching contact information of C-Level executives and/or marketing decision makers.
- Setting first meeting ‘discovery’ calls.
- Qualifying opportunities within target clients.
- Preparing and executing contact strategies including email campaigns, phone outreach, and social selling.
- Coordination of the sales process including lead tracking, scheduling, pipeline management, and post-sale activity.
- Maintaining a list of weekly and monthly target metrics.
- Potential to run first meeting ‘discovery’ calls.
- Potential for managing audit and closing process.
- Continuous testing and evaluation of strategies to determine success levels.
What You Need
- Passion for business development and sales
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Ability to multi-task and work within stringent deadlines
- Creativity and assertiveness
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide‐ranging responsibilities
- Willingness and flexibility to perform ad hoc tasks
- Exposure to digital marketing a plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required (any discipline)
- Proven track record of B2B sales preferred