Business Development Manager at UrbanBound
As a Business Development Manager you will be supporting Account Executives by profiling, prospecting, and securing new sales meetings. We are looking for sales-minded individuals that are eager to learn while gaining invaluable sales experience. Unlimited Career advancement will be awarded to those Business Development Managers who exceed the responsibilities of the role.
UrbanBound is the smartest and easiest way for employers to manage employee relocation benefits online. Through software and policy guidance, UrbanBound has been helping Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing start-ups offer competitive relocation benefits regardless of their size and budget. Plus, robust reporting tools offer unleveled transparency into relocation program performance. UrbanBound is a tech-driven way to provide a seamless relocation experience for all employees.
At UrbanBound, we believe no employee should have to move alone.
- Understand and execute UrbanBound’s client acquisition sales strategy
- Profile, qualify and prospect into organizations for new business
- Set a minimum of 4 initial meetings per week
- Build prospecting lists, find new contacts, update SalesForce
- Prepare and execute email, video and marketing campaigns
- Develop relationships with Human Resource, Talent Acquisition and Relocation Departments
- College Degree Preferred
- Prior Sales Experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Coachable and eager to learn