Business Development & Partnership Manager
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Business Development and Enterprise Manager will oversee cross-functional coordination between the Business, Marketing, Operations, Product, Technology organizations. He/she will be a self-started and help build launch plans for client brands and partnership relationships, then ensure successful launches and ongoing operations. For ongoing partnerships, the BDEM will influence Marketing and Business strategies for clients. Grubhub works with hundreds of large brands, and this role will be a key stakeholder in influencing them.
The ideal candidate will have more of a marketing, business, and operations background. Successful candidates will have demonstrated an ability to navigate complex relationships and drive beneficial outcomes for all parties involved. The role will be engaging with executives at clients and partners, so he/she must be comfortable working in both an internal and external settings.
The BDEM should have a passion for the Restaurant and Technology industries and be excited about how technology can positively impact the restaurant industry moving forward.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Cross-functional coordination internally and externally to ensure successful launch of key brands and key partner relationships
- Work with Product on placement of restaurants within the GH sites
- Work with Marketing on activations on calendar planning
- Work with Finance on any GH-funded promos
- Working with Finance on order forecasts
- Publish marketing calendars internally and externally
- Publish weekly or monthly updates for key relationships to track progress
- Analyze results and continually drive efficiencies and processes to ensure success for Grubhub and the client
You Should Have
- Strong financial and marketing acumens
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable engaging with both internal and external stakeholders at a high-level
- Marketing agency or consulting background preferred
- 5-7+ years of post-college experience
- College degree
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.