Business Development Representative at CardX
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere. Members of our team work directly with stakeholders and are regularly in the driver’s seat on high-profile client opportunities and relationships. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
The Business Development Representative will drive new sales through an outbound engagement strategy developed and launched in collaboration with CardX sales leadership.
This position requires exceptional communication by phone, email, and LinkedIn, the ability to build relationships with prospective clients, and commitment to excellence in sales.
Candidates with a winning sales mentality, strong work ethic, and strong communication skills will thrive in this role.
What to Expect
- Plan, launch, and benchmark new outbound lead generation strategies in target verticals, focused primarily on professional networking and cold calling
- Develop, monitor, and deliver on outbound sales campaigns from conceptualization through qualified meetings with CardX sales leaders
- Establish relationships with decision makers at target companies
- Understand prospect needs and clearly explain the product and value proposition to multiple audiences
- Work effectively with operations and solutions engineering teams to ensure great setups for businesses using CardX
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ year's experience in sales, support, marketing, or operations
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment