Business Development Representative at Litera Microsystems
We are looking for sharp, driven people who have a passion for technology and working with people to solve problems. We are the front line sales team that collaborates with Account Executives and Account Specialists to drive new business leads. Working alongside Account Executives and other departments, you will be an integral part of our sales cycle and the company's overall growth. If you have the ability to be a bright, self-starter and team player our company will provide the support to change your life, grow your career as well as take the company to the next level! We are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you won't find everywhere else. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community.
- Ability to learn and intelligently speak to company products
- Develop new contact leads and generate interest to fuel growth
- High Volume of outbound activity with phone calls and emails (~60-80 per day)
- Coordinate with Account Specialists to schedule product demonstrations and participate in demonstrations
- Partner with Account Executives to fill sales pipeline
- Ability to use sales platforms to build your business: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, etc.
- Occasionally answer inbound sales calls and eventually work to host demonstrations and qualification meetings
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to generate new business by making outbound phone calls, have a strong phone presence and meet quantitative, effort-based goals assigned by the management team
- Must operate well in a high-volume sales environment; strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload is critical
- High motivation, a desire to win, and a desire to work for a winning organization
- Excellence in written communication, especially B2B email
- Adaptable to change in a fast-growing company
- Must be self-disciplined, have great time management skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- Build a great first impression on prospects with knowledgeable and excellent verbal communication
- Ability to handle inbound calls and represent the company in the right light
Who are we?
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.