You enjoy the thrill of the hunt, yet are methodical with your messaging, tools, and process. A technologist at heart, you genuinely believe in the transformative software Devbridge builds. You know that strategic, focused actions will get you close to Fortune 1000 CIOs, CTOs, and VPs, and that quality is more important than quantity. You recognize the complexity of services we offer and bring a consultative approach to solving problems.
We are looking for a driven Enterprise Account Executive with expertise selling technical solutions to medium and large firms with business-critical software needs. In this role you will be responsible for landing early-stage strategic conversations with net-new prospective clients and moving them through the pipeline to closing.Responsibilities
- Prospect and identify prospective buyers and opportunities from target prospective clients to create new business opportunities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Maintain activity on the company CRM (Salesforce) adhering to company guidelines and procedures for new customer acquisition.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Attend industry events in order to generate new business leads.
- Stay up-to-date and continuously acquire knowledge of today's enterprise technology trends
- Proven business development experience within a technology business including an ability to generate leads
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) with demonstrated success with solution selling
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Strong desire to succeed and are self-motivated to take ownership of pursuits
- Well organized way of working with previous experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, both in person and using digital communication tools
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field (beneficial)
- Great sales presence and energy
- A wide array of tools for success: in-depth training, accessible leadership, and high-quality marketing materials
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.