Buying Advisor at G2
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 650,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
The Buying Advisor will be responsible for receiving and appropriately addressing communication from buyers and users coming to our site. This person should be an excellent, eager communicator that is able to manage multiple communication channels and tasks.
- Professionally communicate with current and new users on G2
- Provide prompt and courteous assistance to users
- Connect buyers to software companies that may be a solution to their current need
- Work with an outsourced team to ensure a good user experience at all hours
- Become a subject matter expert by researching industry trends and best practices, reading applicable publications and blogs, and speaking to users
- Multitasking between multiple communication channels
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasker
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Enjoy helping others and are willing to listen
- Experience in a B2B sales environment is a plus
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.