Cameo Sales Training Program
Sales Training Program
Cameo, one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
This role is for entry level candidates. Zero prior work experience is required for you to be considered for this position. We are looking for career starters who are full of grit, ready to grind, and are excited about learning a brand new industry that they can help grow and build.
Once you've gone through training and caught up to speed on all things Cameo. Your role will be to be to identify talent (celebrities, influencers, athletes, etc), develop relationships with talent, managers, and agents; and ensure their success on Cameo. If you're the person in your friend group that everybody looks to for the latest pop culture news, then this role may just be perfect for you! You should have a great understanding of trending people, influencers that matter, and instinctively know who would do great on Cameo.
How You’ll Crush It:
- Be constantly reaching out to talent via email, sliding into DMs, and social selling your way to leading agents and managers. Volume is key!
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Learn to effectively focus on the right people, verticals and relationships.
- Be focused at work and excited about working long hours every day with the team.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - this is a client facing role after all, where you’ll constantly be speaking and messaging with celebrities.
- Take intelligent risks in building smart, strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insight with the team- you’re on the front line after all!
- Always be honest and have a hunger to learn more, beat the competition, and take prideful ownership in everything you do.
- Be ready to ‘always be on’, talent expects excellence and quick communication.
- Have a knack for all things social-media related.
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- Known as a leader on your team; someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or accounts above your pay-grade.
- Be known as someone with intellectual curiosity, lack of self-entitlement, a great attitude, a hard worker (first in, last out) and grit.
- Be extremely self-motivated and someone who shuns mediocrity.
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.