Catering Account Executive
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Catering Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing Fooda’s relationships with our restaurant partners and clients. You will be responsible for training/on-boarding our restaurant partners to support your assigned clients as well as providing client specific solutions to their office food needs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Acting as the single point of contact for one or multiple Fooda catering clients
- Build relationships with clients by offering solutions, solving problems, and managing issues.
- Overseeing the Accounts Receivable associated with your assign clients.
- Coordinating and managing any client specific staff required to execute their events.
- Working closely with clients to determine catering needs; source appropriate vendor, plan, organize and execute daily drop-off and staffed events
- Communicate all event details, client requests, and delivery information to restaurant partner
- Work and collaborate with Fooda’s Business Development Team to identify new business opportunities
- Negotiate new menus with restaurant partners for special requests
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers and genuinely enjoy customer service
- You will go above and beyond to make sure your clients’ needs are met
- You are friendly, high energy and love interacting with other people
- You are empathetic to your core yet comfortable being tough and taking a stand
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- You have a take-charge attitude and are optimistic in the face of problems, and know that you're capable of finding solutions
- You enjoy working in a team environment with an "all hands-on deck" approach
- You are very organized and detail oriented
What You Should Already Have:
- 1-2 year(s) of professional experience (preferably in a catering capacity)
- Strong customer facing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Proven skills demonstrating a strong work ethic adhering to both Fooda’s internal employee and external customers need
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.