Compliance Training Officer at Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Compliance Training Officer:
- Administer and track new hire, periodic and annual compliance training.
- Work with Department Heads to create and implement new company-wide trainings.
- Maintain oversight of reporting related to Compliance Training.
- Update LOS access after Training has.
- Act as the liaison between GRI Departments and training provider.
- Maintain a knowledge of current State, Federal and Company Policies and requirements regarding HMDA, ECOA and other Compliance regulation.
- Update Compliance policy, procedure and training as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a mortgage lending environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrate ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities in an always-changing environment
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision, but also to work closely with other team members
- Ability to innovate and think outside of the box to enhance the Compliance Team
- Prior knowledge of mortgage banking regulations a plus
- Prior knowledge of Encompass (or other LOS) a plus
- Prior knowledge of training platforms a plus
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.