Corporate Sales Manager
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Responsible for managing a team of enterprise sales executives across the U.S. and contribute to the overall corporate sales strategy to grow the enterprise market share
- Working with direct reports to help them achieve monthly and annual goals through a strategic, data driven sales plan
- Tracking and maintaining gross food sales, revenue, activity, and pipeline data in salesforce, Excel, & Google Docs
- Developing team members and honing their strategic sales skills
- Working closely and aligning with other internal teams to determine the best solutions for our clients
- Market visits to gain deeper understanding of market and team needs
- Hiring top talent
- Strategic projects assigned by your manager
You Should Have
- The ability to influence individual performers through coaching and mentoring
- A hunger to share new idea and outside the box thoughts, while always keeping the greater business goals in mind
- An analytical, data driven mindset
- Experience working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- A strong understanding of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Docs/Sheets
- 3+ years of sales management experience or 5+ years of top performing sales experience with leadership responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.