Customer Sales Representative at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Represents Epsilon Marketing Services in assigned territory by providing excellent customer service by servicing and selling the Epsilon product line within existing customer base to ensure customer retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon Products to Clients in assigned market area.
- Provides proactive consultative services to assigned customer base to ensure loyalty and retention.
- Review product results and recommend needed enhancements to maximize programs.
- Identifies need for additional products and services and communicates as appropriate.
- Recommends and develops direct mail promotions that address dealership concerns on a timely basis.
- Manage territory activity to optimize support of assigned key customers.
- Works with dealer Marketing Consultant in given territory to address dealership and company objectives with respect to sales goals and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and grows relationships with local OEM field representatives within the given territory.
- Actively participates in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with consistent support and service to existing clients
- Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns.
- Maintain timely, detailed, and accurate records in Salesforce.com of activities, phone conversations, outcomes, and any other pertinent client interactions. Other reporting as required by assigned Executive Director.
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Responds to regional and corporate reques
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Basic computer skills required.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.