At Bento, we believe that there’s a better, more inclusive way for all businesses to access the financial services they need. A key component of our strategy is to provide world-class support to our prospective and existing customers to ensure they’re getting the most out of Bento from Day 1. We genuinely care about our customers and are dedicated to providing them the best possible product and experience at each and every touchpoint.
We are looking for a responsible and organized Enrollment Specialist to advise and guide candidates in the enrollment process. The Enrollment Specialist will be part of Bento’s Customer Success team and responsible for assessing applications, handling documentation, collecting information, entering data and providing customer service.
To be successful as an Enrollment Specialist you should be able to assess the eligibility of candidates for specific programs, make recommendations, and maintain meticulous records. An outstanding candidate will demonstrate exceptional communication skills and have a high standard of accuracy. You should know how to maximize your time, and feel comfortable corresponding on the fly both via email and, eventually, over the phone.
#LI-Remote - Bento's Customer Success team is based out of our Chicago HQ, but we will accept remote applications as well.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Ensuring customers have a full understanding of process and requirements to move efficiently through our application pipeline
- Collecting information and qualifying applicants for enrollment
- Ensuring that applications are completed correctly and that the required supporting materials have been provided
- Entering, updating and reviewing data and records
- Providing guidance and recommendations to applicants and prospective candidates
- Corresponding with applicants in writing (email) and over the phone
The ideal candidate:
- Is experienced in curating personalized customer service touchpoints
- Can balance efficiency with excellent customer service
- Is meticulously detailed and great at spotting trends
- Can demonstrate experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Is organized, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Is skilled at providing thorough, friendly, informative support to customers
- Is not afraid to ask questions or make suggestions to improve a process or customer experience
- Is available to work Fridays through Tuesdays, 15 - 20 hours per week
- Is familiar with Zendesk and Salesforce
- Can pass a background check and has a list of professional references
This role is part-time and we are looking for candidates with availability Fridays through Tuesday for 15-20 hours a week.
Read Full Job Description