Customer Success Manager, Scale (Philippines) at Sprout Social
Sprout Social is looking for an ambitious, experienced and tech savvy Customer Success Manager to own the business relationship for a large portfolio of Sprout's customers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer success and excited to understand what makes customers successful. You are excited about high volume interactions with customers and committed to driving product adoption, providing strategic guidance and inspiring customer loyalty. You are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions and you pride yourself on being organized and detail oriented.
As a Customer Success Manager at Sprout Social, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with names like Tuft & Needle, Chicago Bulls, Subaru and Edelman. Our team prides ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experience to each and every customer. As a whole, Sprout supports the social media efforts of over 25,000 brands around the globe.
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- 1 - 2+ years of customer facing experience - cross collaboratively managing direct relationships with customers (preferably managing at least 50+ at one time)
- Experience negotiating and navigating escalations with a customer centric and solutions oriented approach
- SaaS experience or proven success in a fast paced environment
Additionally, these are the preferred qualifications that would indicate a particularly strong candidate:
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Ability to de-escalate and handle objections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and customer engagements at once
- Ability to deal with change and be a team player
Within 1 Month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Success to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Begin developing familiarity with our business, platform, and applications, as well as our company’s key metrics.
- Acclimate yourself with the day to day responsibilities of Sprout’s Success Team by shadowing team members, listening to recorded customer calls and working closely with our dedicated Enablement Manager.
Within 3 Months, you will…
- Receive your dedicated book of business and begin familiarizing yourself with your customer base.
- Establish relationships with customer-facing departments across the organization.
- Direct customers to Sprout resources such as product guides, webinars, and customer support to encourage product adoption.
- Respond to high-impact customer issues in a fashion that inspires continued customer loyalty.
- Actively handle inbound requests and account related questions.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Maintain product expertise across our platform to serve as the ultimate trusted advisor.
- Partner with colleagues across departments to address customer feedback and communicate accordingly.
- Review to-date performance with your manager, identify areas of improvement and establish a plan for career development.
- Become a Sprout Social and Social Media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our clients realize their full potential and accomplish their goals
Within 12 months, you will…
- Propose and execute independent projects benefiting the whole of Customer Success or Sprout as an organization.
- Identify individual strengths and how to apply them effectively for continued success.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.