Customer Success Representative
ktMINE is a technology company that leverages big data to derive insights and improve strategic business decisions. With 70% of a company’s worth tied to intellectual property (IP), ktMINE focuses on mining and connecting IP data to revolutionize business intelligence. Through custom-built technology, specialized algorithms, and data analysts paired with IP experts, ktMINE built the world’s first all-inclusive IP data repository and SaaS-based analytics platform.
ktMINE’s IP Data & Analytics Platform is a subscription-based solution that provides access to its vast repository of IP data including royalty rates, license agreements, patents, trademarks, IP connections, IP news, patent court cases, and M&A deals and rumors. With intuitive search capabilities, users quickly see the full IP landscape of a technology sector or industry, and responsive analytics allow immediate competitive landscape trends insights.
ktMINE’s Data as a Service (DaaS) enables customers, ranging from third-party database partners, consulting, and corporate users to integrate ktMINE data directly into their applications for internal and external users to leverage the data to facilitate their research.
To support our plans to improve and expand the support available to our users, ktMINE is seeking a Customer Success Representative to join our growing company. As part of our Customer Success team, the Customer Success Representative will help drive the future of ktMINE Support. This individual will be responsible for building and formalizing the customer success process and identifying gaps and areas for improvement to expand our offerings to our customers and prospects. We pride ourselves on our customer interactions and satisfaction and want to hire a committed and resourceful team member to grow our efforts.
If you are a driven person, seeking a technology-focused environment where every employee has a voice and collaborates daily with people who appreciate the contributions that our Business Development Consultants make to the company, ktMINE may be the ultimate environment for you.
- Responsible for the renewal and identification of potential upsell of current customers
- Promote the value of the customers investment in their ktMINE subscription, to ensure that customers are adopting the product, to provide the customers with learning opportunities, and to gain feedback on future product enhancements direct from customers
- Manage inbound customer calls and email inquiries
- Create and document ktMINE support policies
- Build and maintain customer support product documentation
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging their resources at ktMINE
- Effectively network within accounts to gain further adoption and sales across the organization.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to map ktMINE features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers in your account portfolio
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally
- Be the liaison between customers and ktMINE Marketing, Sales, and Technology groups
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently as well as a desire to be a productive member of our team
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Positive attitude and a desire to deliver high quality work
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, account management, customer support or a related field
- CRM (Salesforce)
- Marketing Automation (Pardot)
- Experience with customer support portals and systems, like Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Uservoice, Freshdesk
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong written skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively