Customer Success Representative
NeonCRM is a private, Chicago-based company that provides technology solutions to nonprofits. We love our customers, and our mission is to empower them with the most impactful CRM database and inspiring websites, supported by the most helpful and caring nonprofit experts. We are looking for a customer service guru to join our growing team of passionate customer advocates. Key focus areas include improving the customer journey, managing client relationships through proactive engagement and outreach, reducing churn, and driving new business growth through reference-ability and transforming clients into advocates. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative and client-centric environment.
Who are we? A mission-driven software company, working to empower nonprofit organizations with best in class technology solutions. We care about nonprofits and the people who run them, and we're constantly learning and growing. We're a little nerdy, a little silly, but, most of all, we like to get things done.
Who are you? You work hard and like to collaborate with others. You're ambitious, driven, and passionate about outside-of-the-box thinking. You care about making good happen in the world and you'd like your job to be more than just a job.
Why work for us? We're growing rapidly. As a part of our team, you'll navigate challenging assignments, grow professionally, and have access to professional development conferences and industry thought leaders. Best of all, you'll get to work with a great group of people that thrives on innovation, collaboration, creativity, and risk-taking.
- Operate as a primary point of contact for a portfolio of assigned clients on overall activities, deliverables and escalations, while also engaging with customers of all levels outside of the portfolio to increase retention and expansion.
- Engage with customers via email, phone and screen sharing to ensure new clients’ smooth transition to NeonCRM and successful ongoing use of the product
- Obtain and evaluate customer feedback and serve as a customer advocate for improving company products and services
- Provide solutions to customer complaints/issues in a timely and professional manner
- Identify expansion opportunities for customers and provide strategic recommendations to drive customer success, deliver product value and build loyalty.
- Document and communicate any internal process issues and provide ideas for improvement
- Document work activities and customer interactions
- Maintain and update accurate client records
- Stay on top of current trends and best practices for customer service/customer success
- 1-2 years of experience in Account Management/Customer Success/Customer Service
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and an ability to grow relationships internally and externally
- Empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt to change quickly
- Time management skills, organization skills and attention to detail with ability to work quickly and accurately
- Comfortable working independently and also in a team environment
- Commitment to following existing processes and have the initiative, flexibility, creativity to develop, learn and help implement new ones
- Proficient in technology and comfortable learning and using multiple software platforms: Hubspot, Zendesk, JIRA, and NeonCRM among others
- Previous work or volunteer experience with a nonprofit organization
- Experience using a CRM software
- Understanding of the SaaS industry
- 80% of our team comes from a nonprofit background, and we’re driven to help our clients make a difference in the world
- Collaborative office environment that welcomes fresh ideas and allows you to make an impact
- Great company culture
- INC. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies for three consecutive years
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, vacations, sick days, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k with company match, pre-tax transit benefit program
- Casual work environment, regular company outings, stocked food pantry, and a convenient Ravenswood location with parking and close to public transit (CTA Brown & Metra UP-N Lines)