Customer Success Specialist at Sertifi
Customer Success Specialist
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are looking for a candidate that owns and fosters tier 4 and 5 customer adoption, communication, and product satisfaction. They’ll be engaging with customers daily to analyze usage and identify risks or new opportunities for up-sell.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Responsible for managing specific segment/s of our customers with the primary goal of driving Sertifi adoption
- Educate clients daily on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Facilitate the transition of new clients from onboarding to self-sufficiency using customer success software
- Monitor customer health, usage and activity to identify potential risks and new opportunities for account expansion
- Proactively engage with customers to communicate new product features that bring value to their business needs
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services; maintain product expertise across our platform
- Establish high-level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction and make the account renewal a non-event
- Maintain customer needs, questions, and interactions to capture and share with Relationship Team Lead/CSM team
- Collaborate with internal teams including Sales, Product, and Marketing to drive better customer outcomes
- Work on ad hoc customer set up and adoption projects as needed
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Passionate about customer success and driving customer outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives
- Ability to summarize technical and complex topics to a specific target audience
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in a customer success or sales a plus
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC or equivalent
- Experience with customer success software (i.e. ChurnZero)
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.