Customer Success Specialist at XSELL Technologies (Chicago, IL)
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist to support our growing clientele. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively, analyze data, and work well with external partners and internal team members.
Ways You’ll Contribute
- Support team leads with analysis and documentation
- Analyze data and metrics to identify potential trending issues
- Participate in recurring operations meetings with the Customer Success Team and customers to ensure positive relationships and outcomes are maintained
- Advise internal departments of the customer's operational strategy
- Provide product overviews and training at customer contact centers
- Work cross functionally within the company to support customer outcomes
- Respond to customer requests for product enhancements
- Other job-related duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years in customer service, call centers, or customer success organizations
- 1-2 years Project Management experience a plus
- 1-2 years of data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented approach
- Ability to self-start and solve problems
- Must be eligible to work in the US
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.