Founded in Chicago in 1985, Rewards Network has been a leader in marketing and payments technology for over 35 years. By partnering with the world’s leading loyalty and travel brands, Rewards Network helps local restaurants gain access to full price paying diners, flexible capital solutions, and valuable data to run their businesses.
As a Data Analyst with our Sales Operations department, you will be responsible for measuring the overall productivity and effectiveness of our sales organization and various internal operational initiatives. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that we have the right KPIs and measurement tools in place to build effectiveness and efficiency throughout the entire customer journey.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver who is highly focused, agile, and who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You will need to not only build dashboards and reports but be able to pull valuable insights from the data and tell a story through data visualization.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a cross-functional group of senior leaders to fully realize the capabilities of our reporting tools and bring out key insights to help us achieve our goals.
What You’ll Do With Us
· Develop dynamic dashboards and reports for leadership business and operational reviews using Salesforce.com and DOMO
· Provide strategic insights and recommendations to inform on sales team structure and efficiency opportunities
· Own projects around informing data-driven decisions
· Partner with our finance team on sales compensation initiatives
· Build tools and processes to support sales process, productivity metrics, quota planning, and conversion efficiencies
· Work closely with sales leaders, marketing, finance, product, and data teams on a variety of reporting initiatives
· Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
Who You Are
· 5+ years of experience supporting B2B businesses
· Comfortable working in remote environments
· Strong understanding of sales processes
· Expertise in SQL and BI
· Familiar with data visualization tools- Domo experience preferred
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com reporting
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description