DIRECTOR, CHANNEL SALES
You will manage the day to day relationship with LotLinx’s strategic channel partners, architecting and executing collaborative sales plans that maximize value to both parties. In your role as an engagement leader, you will help align our partner’s go-to-market strategies with our partnership offerings so that they are motivated to evangelize our products.
The successful candidate will be able to continually increase penetration into our existing partnership base, while also leading the sales strategy for new partner prospects. This role is an opportunity to strengthen the relationships we have with our most important partners, unlocking a new wave of growth for a rapidly scaling technology company.
This Position Includes All Of The Following Aspects
- The ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of partner ecosystem, business model, product suite, and go to market approach.
- Focus driving customer success through enabling and supporting partner led sales and delivery of LotLinx enabled products.
- Cultivate relationships within the parner so that LotLinx can expand penetration into dealer customer base, and perhaps provide additional services.
- Work closely with LotLinx stakeholders (Line of Business owner) and cross-functional departments (marketing, operations, finance/billing, product, etc) to ensure partner success and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Work with LotLinx stakeholders to design a standard, turnkey Partner Support Plan for each partner channel, such as Agency, Reseller, and Enterprise.
- Once the turnkey PSP is developed, work with Business Development and Partner Solutions team to understand the nature of each partnership as they are deployed. Then, work with LotLinx and partner team to tailor the LotLinx PSP with each partner.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to maintain the PSP and keep fresh with new content, videos, webinars, and offers.
- Visit partners on a regular basis to keep LotLinx top of mind. Hold office hours, address functional congresses of partner resources such as salas meetings etc. Execute a new resource program to ensure new executive, sales, and account management personnel are in the know on the LotLinx partnership.
- 8-10 years of experience of relevant business experience.
- 3-5 years of Partner/Agency development
- High-level of business acumen
- Demonstrated success managing executive relationships with Partners and Customers
- Experience with managing successful Field Services (Consulting delivery) engagements and relationships
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time